Glycolic’s effects in a standard cleanser would be washed off too soon to have true benefits. But Reviva has developed a truly unique cleanser that imparts glycolic’s exfoliating action as it offers superb benefits to dry, or sun-damaged skin.
Standard cleansers, and even other alpha hydroxy cleansers, contain soap elements, fatty acids or oils that can leave a residue which interferes with glycolic action. Ours has none of these substances.
- Even though glycolic acid seems to focus on aging skin, it is also used to help unclog pores and help flush out waste matter.
- The type of “peeling” achieved by exfoliants is a mild, non-drying process as opposed to the uncomfortable dryness caused by soaps or other harsh substitutes.
- High level of safety. Allergy is very rare.
- Our glycolic is in an all natural base, no mineral oil or any other petrolatum derivatives.
- Skin feels softer and smoother.
- Skin color is improved, new brightness observed.
Apply liberally. Don’t rinse off immediately. Massage it into your skin for a minute or two use wet fingertips. For mature, dry or sun-damaged skin, use the cleanser for a new level of skin treatment. Be sure to rinse off thoroughly before applying toner.
DEMINERALIZED SPRING WATER, ALOE VERA GEL, POLYSORBATE 20, CETYL ALCOHOL,CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL 20, GUAR GUM, GLYCERIN (vegetable), GLYCOLIC ACID, LAUROAMPHOCARBOXYCINATE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, ALLANTOIN, CAMOMILE EXTRACT, METHYL & PROPYL PARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA.